Are you looking to help strengthen U. S. manufacturing? To help launch a national online buyer/seller directory for manufacturers? To work on programs and services that improve the bottom-line for manufacturers?
TheNational Association of Manufacturers (NAM) is seeking a Project Owner to support the initiatives of the Member and Business Services team. The Project Owner is an integral member of the team and is responsible for supporting the Manufacturers Marketplace program initiatives (75%) and working with various other NAM product and service programs (25%). The Project Owner will identify ways to increase usage of the programs with a focus on sustained growth, trouble shoot technical issues, and streamline processes for the team and be the key day to day owner of the Manufacturers Marketplace.
Join the NAM and Make an Impact in the Following Ways:
· Develop detailed project plans including timelines, deadlines, and team assignments to monitor and track progress
· Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives; manage schedules and cost
· Identify, propose, and execute repeatable processes to drive efficiency
· Measure and report on program performance using appropriate tools and techniques
· Resolve technical issues related to the manufacturers marketplace
· Provide project planning and event support for affinity programs; successfully collaborate with and manage expectations of internal and external stakeholders, while providing great customer service
· Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
· Build and maintain comprehensive project documentation
The above list of responsibilities is representative of the position and is not intended to limit or preclude other responsibilities and tasks that may be associated with or added to the position.
· Bachelor's degree preferred with a minimum of three years of meaningful experience in project management, customer experience, and/or sales support
· Process oriented and data driven with experience working with and understanding critical metrics
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience working in a client facing role
· Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, quality and goal driven work environment
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) is the largest manufacturing association in the United States and one of the nation’s most influential advocates for manufacturing. By joining the NAM, you become part of a spirited and dynamic team that is driven to succeed. We recognize and reward our staff with competitive pay and annual performance based bonus programs. We offer an outstanding benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, life, short-term and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, SmarTrip, and a 401(k) Salary Deferral plan with employer match and contributions, vacation and sick leave, complimentary on-site gym access and healthy snacks in the break room. Become part of a fast paced team passionate about keeping the United States the world leader in manufacturing.
The National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) is the largest manufacturing association in the United States, representing small and large manufacturers in every industrial sector and in all 50 states. Manufacturing employs more than 12 million men and women, contributes $2.17 trillion to the U.S. economy annually, has the largest economic impact of any major sector and accounts for more than three-quarters of all private-sector research and development in the nation. The NAM is the powerful voice of the manufacturing community and the leading advocate for a policy agenda that helps manufacturers compete in the global economy and create jobs across the United States.
The NAM’s world-class staff of policy experts provide unmatched access and information on the key issues affecting your business and bottom line. We are on the front lines of a wide range of policy battles, from immigration reform and labor relations, to energy and the environment, to trade policy and taxes. At every turn, we are working on behalf of manufacturers in America to advance policies that help manufacturers do what they do best: create economic strength and jobs.
BACK TO TOP
330 North Wabash Avenue, Suite 2000, Chicago, IL 60611 (P) 888.747.7862 or 312.321.6845 (F) 312.644.0310 firstname.lastname@example.org