Business Analyst Agile Fund Distribution & Asset Management – Luxembourg Contract
You will be working as a BA who has strong AGILE background and who understand intimately fund distribution and asset management background.
You will be writing user stories and features, this is key.
You will be dealing with high level specification and digging/translating there to the dev teams, the architects and so on. A classic BA role.
You will grill high level specifications – go in fund various funds and see where the client is compliant, where work needs to get done and translate this to the dev / architect and other BA's and write business requirements.,.
You need to know about retail investors, institutional, private investors and the differences between them.
The ideal candidate understands the fund life cycle and fund distribution
Fund distribution covers:
- how funds are sold on the market (including distribution platforms)
- different type of investors
- fees involved
The Agile BA will be responsible for transforming business requirements into solutions by writing features and user stories.
- Should be a dynamic and adaptable Business Analyst with good hands-on capability.
- The ideal candidate will have worked on Fund Distribution projects and will also have strong technical skills.
- Asset Management experience is essential.
This is a 6-month initial contract. Start ASAP. 5 days per week in Luxembourg, start needs to be within the next 1-2 weeks.