Providence is calling a Supply Chain Warehouse Supervisor to distribution operations in Lacey, WA.
We are seeking a Warehouse Supervisor to the Distribution Operations Center to ensure smooth flow of warehouse operations through supervision of Materials Handlers.
In this position you will:
- Manage daily activities of materials handlers to include but not limited to coaching, training and job performance and discipline administration.
- Responsible for supervising the warehousing and shipping of incoming and outgoing materials.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Secure company assets.
- Manage within labor and budget determined by Distribution Center Manager.
- Ensure safety practices are used within the warehouse at all times.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years warehouse/inventory experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing people and operating budgets.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using computer and database applications.
- Familiarity with inventory management systems.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- 2 or more years supervising warehouse/inventory staff.
About the department you will serve.
Supply Chain Management supports the transformation of quality and affordable care by delivering excellence through a system wide, integrated supply chain that provides strategic leadership and services to customers and caregivers. This team is proud to be the service that fills the caring hands that heal patients.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Materials Management
Req ID: 151672