Ingredients for Success: What We Look for in You...
· Master's Degree in Business plus a minimum 15 years' business / commercial experience, including 5 years' distribution experience required; automotive refinish / aftermarket preferred
· Demonstrated ability to lead people, including a minimum of 5 years' personnel management experience required
· Proven experience in building and managing distribution and customer relationships
· Exceptionally strong interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), and teamwork skills. Must be able to collaborate effectively across internal and external networks
· Conflict Management – ability to professionally challenge the status quo
· Strong self-starter / motivation
· Ability to Travel 50%